Since 2005, attorney Brad Nakase has protecting the interest of individuals, large, and small businesses. Further, Brad Nakase is a former insurance defense lawyer protecting the interests of major insurance companies.
Three essential factors play a critical role in the outcome of a civil lawsuit: experience, knowledge, and a clear strategy. Unsurprisingly, Brad Nakase has command over these three factors. Since 2005, Brad Nakase has been fighting for his clients with the utmost dedication and unwavering attitude. Brad Nakase will not only help you file the lawsuit but will also help prosecute the responsible party. If someone has sued you, Brad Nakase as a former insurance defense lawyer will defend you and go on the offense in protecting your interests. And even if you don’t want to go to trial, he can help you save the high cost of civil litigation trial through mediation.
A Determined, Strong Litigation Lawyer
Brad Nakase understands that a legal dispute can affect your personal life or business. He is a knowledgeable and committed attorney who is known for zealously advocating on behalf of his esteemed clients. His dispute-resolving skills have helped him successfully represent businesses, families and individuals in litigation, arbitration, and mediation. Mr. Nakase fully comprehends the value of your time and hard-earned money. He helps resolve the cases of his clients with:
- Cost-Efficient Model – Attorney Brad Nakase has worked at large national law firms, medium, and small size law firms. As with any business, the bigger the company, the higher the expenses, e.g., rent, staff, insurance cost, in house accounting, in house technical support. The large law firms generally have three lawyers on each case. The young lawyer fresh out of law school doing most of the research and writing. That young lawyer meets with the supervising lawyer and partner to go over the paper – three lawyers billing the same client. Then the young lawyer goes back and revises his work after criticism from the supervising and partner lawyer, thus, more billing. The young lawyer goes back to the supervising and partner lawyer; again, three more lawyers billing the same client. This model is designed for billing the heck out of clients and sustaining a machine that consists of many departments, e.g., accounting, HR, technology, legal assistants, paralegals, marketing department.
Nakase Law Firm is a boutique law firm where attorney Brad Nakase meets with the client, hears the facts, and prepares the documents. Unlike the large law firms, there is no duplicate or triplicate billing to the client.
- Client Focus – What has made Mr. Nakase a successful CA civil litigation lawyer is that he tries his best to fully understand the requirements, objectives, and challenges of his client. Instead of rushing to find a solution, he takes his time to understand the goals of his clients.
- Professionalism – Although Brad Nakase is superlatively confident in the courtroom, he understands that it is essential for an attorney to remain professional and courteous. He is known for patiently hearing what opposing counsel, witnesses, and judges say. One can say that he is an aggressive CA civil litigation lawyer who respects clients, opposing counsel, and the court.
- A Determined Mindset – Mr. Nakase has made a name for himself as a CA civil litigation lawyer with a resolute mindset. It is because of the relentless attitude that helps him take an edge over opposing counsel. His attention to detail is simply remarkable.
- Integrity – Mr. Nakase’s clients can confirm that he is indeed an open, honest, and sincere lawyer. He believes that transparency is the key to winning his client’s case. People who have worked with him can vouch that he is a man of his word and he always honors his commitments.
A strategy is a core to resolving any case. Brad Nakase is known for his clear-minded approach that enables him to cover every aspect of the case. If you need civil legal representation, there is no better option than Brad Nakase. He has the experience and resources to resolve civil litigation cases with a relaxed mind and a confident style. You can discuss your matter with him by calling at 619-550-1321 for a free consultation.