Car accidents are one of the biggest causes of injury and death in the Wildomar and Riverside County. The cars and semi-truck congested roads and highway in Wildomar and Riverside County, Wildomar is particularly bad for car crashes along the I-15 corridor. Hundreds of people die from car crashes every year in Riverside County. Even if you are a safe driver, you can still be in a car accident due to a negligent driver’s actions in Wildomar. Please contact our car accidents attorney Wildomar to help you get money compensation you’re entitled.
Should I Hire A Car Accident Lawyer After A Car Crash?
Hiring a car accident attorney after a car crash is a wise decision. You will often have serious injuries, pain, and financial bills stacking up. The last thing you need is the paperwork and negotiation with the insurance companies. If you hire an auto accident attorney, they will take this stress off your plate so you can focus on recovery. A car injury attorney will also be able to maximize your compensation. The more bills and losses that you claim, the better position you will be in. Call 619-550-1321 today to book your free consultation with a Wildomar car accident lawyer.
How Can Nakase Law Firm’s Wildomar Car Accident Lawyers Help You?
Our car accident lawyers see the devastation car crashes cause, and we want to help you. Here’s how we maximize your financial compensation following a car accident.
- We level the playing field. Your wellbeing and recovery are not the main concern of insurance companies; they are only out to maximize their profits. With a car accident lawyer, you have an expert on your side who will look out for your best interests. Our goal is to get you the compensation you require to recover. We will inform you of your rights and keep you up to date with the progress of your case.
- Ensure you are aware of your case’s value. There are a lot of factors that go into valuing a case, and it is not always straight forward. For car crash cases, there are often non-economical damages like pain and suffering or emotional distress. Also, if you can no longer work, how can you work out your future lost wages? Nakase Law Firm consults with medical experts and economists to put a number to your damages.
- Identify the responsible party/parties. Determining the responsible party for a car accident is extremely important. Once our car accident lawyer can show the cause of your accident was negligence, you are eligible for compensation. Our car accident attorneys investigate your crash with the help of experts to identify all liable parties. Some times there are multiple parties to blame, which means your compensation is spread between them.
- Strengthen your case or reduce your liability. In California, you can still claim compensation if you were partially to blame for the car accident. Your compensation will just be reduced by the percentage of your liability. This means that your car accident lawyer will argue that your actions did not contribute to the accident. They will find evidence and experts to back up their claims.
What Are Common Car Accident Injuries?
The majority of California car crashes, unfortunately, result in injury. Even a minor injury can mean time off work and medical bills. This is why our car accident lawyers are passionate about recovering compensation. You should not have to pay for another person’s negligence. Our car accident attorneys commonly see injuries like:
- Broken Bones
- Degloving injury
- Chest Injury
- Head injury
- Eye injury
- Traumatic brain injury
- Paraplegia or quadriplegia
- Wrongful death
Call 619-550-1321 today to book your free consultation with a Wildomar car accident lawyer.
Common Causes of Car Accidents In Wildomar
Every car crash is different, but our car crash attorneys see a few common factors in a lot of their car accident cases.
- Speeding – A lot of people often speed, either because they’re in a hurry or just like the thrill. Speeding is a factor in a third of all fatal car accidents and can cause catastrophic injuries due to the higher impact.
- Distracted drivers – This is the fastest-growing reason for car accidents. Taking your eyes off the road even for a second can cause an accident. Using cell phones is the most common reason for distracted driver accidents. Other distractions are talking to passengers, eating, or adjusting the radio.
- DUI – Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol almost guarantees an accident. Substances impair your concentration, spatial awareness, and reaction time.
- Driving at night – While many of us do this every day, driving at night is far riskier than driving in the day. Drivers are more likely to be tired or under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Also, there is limited visibility.
- Unsafe road conditions – The government and their entities have a duty to ensure the roads are safe for drivers. If unsafe roads were a factor in your car crash, then contact a car accident lawyer to file a lawsuit.
What Should I Do After A Car Accident in Wildomar, CA?
The moments immediately following a car accident are confusing and stressful. There are a few things that you can do to protect your health and help your case.
- Gather evidence – The best thing you can do for your case is to gather evidence at the scene. Take photographs of the damage to both cars and the crash scene. Write down your memories about the accident before you forget details. Insurance claims can drag on so it will help to jog your memories if you have something to read over.
- Seek immediate medical attention – You need to put your health first. Even if you feel fine, it is important to see a doctor right away after a crash. Adrenalin can mask injuries, so you may not know you were hurt. A medical file from straight after an accident will also greatly help your case.
- Report the accident – call the police right away after a car crash. They will attend the scene and create a police report documenting the crash. This is a crucial piece of evidence as it will contain details of the accident.
- Do not take settlement offers without consulting a car accident attorney – Insurance companies will often try to low ball you on your settlement. They will offer a considerable sum of money, but one which will not cover your damages. Make sure you speak to a car accident lawyer about your rights and your damages before accepting any offers. Once you accept an insurance settlement, you cannot pursue further damages.
- Hire a car accident lawyer – The best way to protect your rights and compensation is to hire a car accident lawyer. Nakase Law Firm offers free consultations so you can discuss your case with a car injury attorney. Call 619-550-1321 today to book your free consultation with a Wildomar car accident lawyer.
What Kind Of Damages Can I Claim?
Each car accident is unique, and there is no formula for working out the damages. The best way to calculate how much compensation you can claim is to talk to a car accident attorney. An experienced car accident lawyer will know what similar cases in the past received in compensation. They will also be able to tell you what damages you can claim. Generally, damages are separated into two categories; economic and non-economic damages.
An economic damage is a financial cost of the accident that can be proved through bills or invoices. For example, repairs to your car lost wages, medical bills, or pain medication.
A non-economic damage will not have a direct financial cost and will often be difficult to value. For example, pain and suffering, loss of enjoyment of life, and emotional distress.
Call Nakase Law Firm To Book A Free Consultation With A Car Accident Lawyer Wildomar
If you have been in a car accident, then call Nakase Law Firm. Our car accident lawyers want to help you get the compensation you need to recover from your injuries. We know that things feel out of control following a car accident, but the sooner you seek legal guidance, the better. We offer free consultations with our car accident attorneys. If you are in the hospital or on bed rest at home, we will come to you. Call 619-550-1321 today to book your free consultation with a car accident lawyer Wildomar.
Brad Nakase, Attorney
AVVO Clients’ Choice Award 2019
Justia Highest Rating Honor 10
AVVO Highest Rated Lawyer 10
Business Trial Lawyer since 2005. Proven Results.